Sunday, July 22, 2012

The story behind my graphics

So when I started making graphics was in June, a few days before I released my first issue of Vanity Magazine, I was wasn't very good but I aspired to become an amazing graphic designer. If you look at my magazine you could see that all I did was take a picture and put a doll's face on it. So the first issue isn't very good. Now after I released Vanity Magazine , my photoshop stopped working, so I took about a month break from making graphics. On July 18th my photoshop started working again, so I started making graphics again. I am not saying I'm amazing at making graphics but I am wayyy better. This is one of my first graphics ever!
As you can see the arms are different colors from the neck and head. Now I am working on my second issue with the help of some graphic designers and writers. This is my most recent graphic.


No comments:

Post a Comment